Lunches and Snacks
- Please note that The Chestnut Hill School Summer Camp is a "Nut Aware" campus. Our entire camp community is asked not to bring nuts to camp, any items that contain nut products or traces of nut products.
- We will be providing catered lunches every Friday during the Creative Arts and Sports Program (not STEAM Camp).
- Campers will need to bring their lunch and a snack Monday - Thursday. Please note that refrigeration is not available.
- Families may also choose to enroll with Schoolhouse Fare and purchase a lunch that will be delivered to camp one or more days per week (Mondays-Thursdays).
- Families should also provide two nut free snacks for their full day camper or one nut free snack for their half day camper each day.
Lunch Delivery Option (Monday-Thursday) - Families may purchase a lunch to be delivered from Schoolhouse Fare Mondays through Thursdays. To learn more about the Schoolhouse Fare lunch ordering details please click here.
Birthday Celebrations! Campers who are with us on (or near) their birthday will have popsicles (provided by camp) with their group at either the morning or afternoon snack. For safety reasons, families are not permitted to bring in any birthday treats to share with the other campers.