Returning families can log in with their existing Campbrain account and password.
New families will need to log in and create a Campbrain account before registering.
Families may register for one or more of our four summer camp sessions. Each session is two weeks.
Registrations are accepted on an ongoing basis as long as there is space, up until a week prior to the start date of a session. We encourage families to register early to secure their spot.
- Monday, December 5 - Registration Opens
- Friday, January 13 - "Early Bird" Registration Ends
- Monday, April 3 - Enrollment Change Deadline
- Tuesday, April 18 - Tuition* and Camper Forms Due
*Tuition is automatically processed on the credit card on file unless a payment plan is set up.
Registration Policies / Information
- A deposit of $125 per session is required at time of registration. Deposits are not required for any session(s) your child is on the waiting list.
- All withdrawals and enrollment changes are due by April 3rd.
- Prior to April 3, if enrollment is withdrawn completely, fees already paid (less the deposit) will be refunded. For partial withdrawals, prior to April 3rd, fees already paid including deposit(s) are applied to the remaining balance.
- After April 3, refunds are not given for reduced enrollment, withdrawals, or absences.
- All requests for changes in enrollment must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Full tuition payments are due by April 18 and will be processed automatically.
- Payment plans are available and equal installments will be charged to the credit card on file (on the first of every month or the business day prior) from the time of registration up to June 1.
- Registrations received after April 18 must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- A Health History Form along with MA required Immunization documentation must be on file before attending camp; see FAQ's page for more information and a list of the MA required immunizations.
- For current information about openings/space available, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 617-264-1335.