CITs are important members of our team. Once approved, CITs will be placed in one of our three divisions/age groups, and will receive pre-camp training in June, and ongoing support during their time with us. CITs will apply learned teaching & communication strategies, and be expected to engage and collaborate with both staff and campers.
In addition, weekly meetings provide CITs with individual support and goal setting opportunities. Participants will have the opportunity to teach a brief lesson during their camp session and be provided with feedback by experienced staff and/or directors.
An application, reference checks, and an interview are required for all new and returning CIT positions (see steps below). A deposit is required with the application but will be refunded if not accepted to the program. Space is limited; we encourage interested candidates to apply early.
- During registration, applicants must also complete the online application form. Deposit Required.
- Next, based on program needs and availability, applicants will be contacted with more information and/or for a zoom or phone interview.
- If accepted, families will need to submit tuition balance and all required forms.
2023 CIT Dates and Fees:
Returning CITs may be permitted to select one or both of the below four-week blocks. Assignments are based on acceptance into the program and availability.
- CIT Block 1 (June 26 - July 21)*
- CIT Block 2 (July 24 - August 17)*
*Camp closed on Tuesday, July 4 and Friday, August 18
2023 Fees TBD