Summer Camp 2023 Registration Opens on Monday, December 5th!
Thank you for considering The Chestnut Hill School Summer Camp.
Located in Chestnut Hill, MA, The Chestnut Hill School Summer Camp has provided children ages 4 -14 with an exceptional summer camp experience for more than 50 years. Our uniquely designed camper divisions, activity schedules, and community-wide special events promote camper choices, learning, increased confidence, and friendships. No matter your child's interests or abilities, The Chestnut Hill School Summer Camp has something for everyone. Additionally, our numerous traditional, innovative performing arts, and STEM classes are taught by caring and experienced staff; many of whom were campers themselves.
- Eight Weeks of Camp (June 26 - August 17)
- Early Drop-Off hours (7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.) & Extended Day hours (4:15 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.)
- Instructional Swim
- Senior Camp Activity & Trip Program (students entering grades 7-8)
- Elective art, music, science and sport activities for campers in Grades 1-8
- Lower Camp weekly themes, specialists and group performances
- Optional two four-week drama programs (Grades 1-6). Campers must enroll in sessions I and II and/or III and IV to participate. Shows announced in Spring.
- Friday lunches and snacks provided by CHS.
Please review our camper divisions, registration, and FAQ's pages for more detailed information.
The Chestnut Hill School Summer Camp has been a great fit for my son. I'm so happy that he had such a positive camp experience! The two biggest pluses for us were the choice of activities and the fantastic counselors! My son loved his rock band, movie making, puzzles and games, and camp newspaper classes. Based on his experience, I plan to send him every year!
Intermediate Camp Parent
2023 Camp Session Dates
Summer Camp Session I (June 26 - July 7*)
Summer Camp Session II (July 10 - July 21)
Summer Camp Session III (July 24 - August 4)
Summer Camp Session IV (August 7 - 17**)
* No camp on Tuesday, July 4th
** No camp on Friday, August 18th
The Chestnut Hill Summer Camp is proud to be an accredited member of The American Camping Association. Each summer, we take extra steps to meet the highest hiring and program safety standards. Families can also expect that our diverse range of age appropriate activities are led by experienced and enthusiastic educators; many of our staff work at The Chestnut Hill School and/or were campers themselves.