"We tried several camps in the past in hopes of finding the "right" fit, and I am so glad that we found it with The Chestnut Hill School! I can tell because my son comes home each day happy and confident. I can tell as I watch your counselors greet the kids with joy and enthusiasm in the morning, and then I see that same joy and enthusiasm at pick-up at the end of the day. Thank you for being the kind, happy camp that my child needed."
Summer 2022 Registration is Now Open!
We are looking forward to another incredible summer and the opportunity to celebrate our 50th summer camp season!
Since 1972 our focus remains strong. Our mission is to create a high quality summer camp environment where campers are supported and challenged through a diverse range of safe, enjoyable, and enriching programs. Our uniquely designed camp schedules along with group special events and trips focus on providing every camp member with opportunities for personal growth, increased self esteem and friendship building.
Several returning summer camp highlights include:
- Nine Weeks of Camp ( June 21 - August 19) - click here for more details
- Early Drop-Off hours (8:00am-8:30am) and Extended Day hours (4:15pm-5:30pm)
- Senior Camp Activity & Trip Program (students entering grades 7-8)
- Increased art, music, and sport activity electives for campers Grade 1 and up.
- Our four-week drama program. Camper (grades 1-6) must enroll in sessions I and II and/or III and IV to participate. Show will be announced this Spring.
- Friday Lunches provided by CHS
- Please review our camp division pages for more detailed information, or feel free to contact us at 617-264-1346 or email@example.com. Onsite tours are now available.
2022 Summer Programs:
The Chestnut Hill School Summer Camp is located on a scenic five-acre campus at 428 Hammond Street in Chestnut Hill, MA. We are T- accessible.
- Director, Marcus Nickerson 617-264-1346 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asst. Director, Angie Zomer 617-264-1351 email@example.com
- Registration, Chris Lucey 617-264-1335 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Number 617-202-0266
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Onsite tours are now available.
Please note that we will continue to monitor and follow all State and CDC COVID-19 health safety recommendations and will adjust programs as needed. See COVID-19 Guidelines for more information. Additionally, all registered families are kept apprised of program expectations and policies via our monthly Announcement & Reminder emails and Family Handbook.
The Chestnut Hill Summer Camp is proud to be an accredited member of The American Camping Association. Each summer, we take extra steps to meet the highest hiring and program safety standards. Families can also expect that our diverse range of age appropriate activities are led by experienced and enthusiastic educators; many of our staff work at The Chestnut Hill School and/or were campers themselves.