Registration, Dates & Fees
Summer 2021 Registration Schedule:
- A deposit of $100 per session is required upon registration
- Schedule changes and withdrawals are permitted up to May 15th
- Prior to May 15th, if enrollment is reduced or withdrawn, fees already paid will be refunded
- After May 15th, refunds are not given for withdrawals
- Deposits are not required if your child is placed on the waiting list
- Full tuition payments have been extended to June 1st
- Please submit all requests for changes in enrollment in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are presently working remotely and are available to answer any questions at 617-264-1346 or via email at email@example.com
Counselor-in-Training Application Process:
All interested CIT candidates (new and returning) are invited to apply for a position, as follows:
- Register for the CIT program (see link above).
- Complete the CIT Application in the registration system.
- New CITs will be contacted to arrange an interview.
- If accepted into the program, log into your account to pay the balance and complete all required forms.
CIT positions are limited to these four-week blocks:
- CIT Block 1 (TBD in 2021)
- CIT Block 2 (TBD in 2021)