Registration, Dates & Fees
- A deposit of $100 per session is required and is non-refundable.
- All withdrawals, enrollment changes and full tuition payments are due by May 1st.
- Prior to May 1st, if enrollment is reduced or withdrawn, fees already paid (less the deposit) will be refunded.
- After May 1st, refunds are not given for reduced enrollment, withdrawals, or absences.
- Deposits are not required if your child is placed on the waiting list.
- All requests for changes in enrollment must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor-in-Training Application Process:
All interested CIT candidates (new and returning) are invited to apply for a position, as follows:
- Register for the CIT program and pay the $100 deposit.
- Complete the CIT Application that will be sent to you via email.
- New CITs will be contacted to arrange an interview.
- If accepted into the program, complete all required forms.
CIT positions are limited to these four-week blocks:
- CIT Block 1 (June 24 - July 19*)
- CIT Block 2 (July 22 - August 16)
*Camp closed on Thursday, July 4th
Individual tours are always available and can be scheduled at your convenience. To schedule a tour and/or ask questions, please contact us at 617.264.1346 or send an email to email@example.com.