Registration, Dates & Fees
Due to the present COVID-19 situation, we will be extending our May 1st enrollment changes and payment deadlines to June 1st. Any fees paid, including deposits, will be refunded if any of our camp sessions are closed due to the COVID-19 mandated health safety restrictions.
- A deposit of $100 per session is required upon registration
- Enrollment changes and full tuition payments are due by June 1st
- Withdrawals are now due by May 15th; this date may change as we learn more
- Prior to May 15th, if enrollment is reduced or withdrawn, fees already paid will be refunded
- After May 15th, refunds are not given for withdrawals
- Deposits are not required if your child is placed on the waiting list
- Please submit all requests for changes in enrollment in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are presently working remotely and are available to answer any questions at 617-264-1346 or via email at email@example.com
Counselor-in-Training Application Process:
All interested CIT candidates (new and returning) are invited to apply for a position, as follows:
- Register for the CIT program (see link above).
- Complete the CIT Application in the registration system.
- New CITs will be contacted to arrange an interview.
- If accepted into the program, log into your account to pay the balance and complete all required forms.
CIT positions are limited to these four-week blocks:
- CIT Block 1 (June 22 - July 17*)
- CIT Block 2 (July 20 - August 14)
*Camp closed on Friday, July 3rd