Registration, Dates & Fees
- A deposit of $100 per session is required and is non-refundable.
- All withdrawals, enrollment changes and full tuition payments are due by May 1st.
- Prior to May 1st, if enrollment is reduced or withdrawn, fees already paid (less the deposit) will be refunded.
- After May 1st, refunds are not given for reduced enrollment, withdrawals, or absences.
- Deposits are not required if your child is placed on the waiting list.
- All requests for changes in enrollment must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Individual tours are always available and can be scheduled at your convenience. To schedule a tour and/or ask questions, please contact us at 617.264.1346 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counselor-in-Training Application Process:
All interested CIT candidates (new and returning) are invited to apply for a position, as follows:
- Register for the CIT program (see link above).
- Complete the CIT Application in the registration system.
- New CITs will be contacted to arrange an interview.
- If accepted into the program, log into your account to pay the balance and complete all required forms.
CIT positions are limited to these four-week blocks:
- CIT Block 1 (June 22 - July 17*)
- CIT Block 2 (July 20 - August 14)
*Camp closed on Friday, July 3rd