Registration, Dates & Fees
We encourage you to register as early as possible to insure that you will get a spot. Families may register for one or more of the eight 2-week sessions of the Creative Arts and Sports Camp and/or one or more of the following specialty camps: Micro-STEAM, STEAM, Math, or Robotics. After April 15th, if space allows, half-sessions (one week) are made available in the Creative Arts and Sports Camp to families meeting the one-session minimum requirement. For more camp details call (617) 264-1335 or email email@example.com.
- Applications are processed primarily on a first-come, first-served basis
- A deposit of $100 per session is required and is non-refundable
- All withdrawals, enrollment changes and full tuition payments are due by April 15th
- Prior to April 15th, if enrollment is reduced or withdrawn, fees already paid (less the deposit) will be refunded
- After April 15th, refunds are not given for reduced enrollment, withdrawals, or absences
- Deposits are not required if your child is placed on the waiting list
- All requests for changes in enrollment must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor-in-Training Application Process:
Please click here to see more program details.
All interested CIT candidates (new and returning) are invited to apply for a position, as follows:
- Complete CIT Application
- Schedule an interview (we will contact you).
- If accepted, register and pay deposit/tuition
CIT positions are limited to these four-week blocks:
- CIT Block 1 (June 25 - July 20*)
- CIT Block 2 (July 23 - August 17)
*Camp closed on Wednesday, July 4th