Families may register for one or more of our 2-week Creative Arts and Sports Camp sessions and/or the STEAM Camp week.
Registrations are accepted on an ongoing basis as long as there is space, up until a week prior to the start date of a session. We encourage families to register early to secure their spot.
For current information about openings/space available, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 617-264-1335.
To Register or access your camp account, click here.
- Returning families can login with their existing account and password.
- New families will need to create an account before registering.
If you need assistance, contact email@example.com or call 617-264-1335.
Please click here for a PDF of 2022 Dates, Hours and Fees.
- December 1 - Registration Opens
- April 1 - Enrollment Change Deadline
- April 15 - Tuition* and Camper Forms Due
*Tuition is automatically processed on the credit card on file unless a payment plan is set up
Registration Policies / Information
- A deposit of $100 per session is required and is non-refundable.
- All withdrawals and enrollment changes are due by April 1st.
- Prior to April 1st, if enrollment is reduced or withdrawn, fees already paid (less the deposit) will be refunded.
- After April 1st, refunds are not given for reduced enrollment, withdrawals, or absences.
- Deposits are not required for the session(s) your child is on the waiting list.
- All requests for changes in enrollment must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full Tuition payments are due by April 15th and will be processed automatically.
- Payment plans are available and equal installments will be charged to the credit card on file (on the first of every month or the business day prior) from the time of registration up to June 1.
- Registrations received after April 15th must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- A Health History Form along with MA required Immunization documentation must be on file before attending camp; see FAQ's page for more information and a list of the MA required immunizations.
Counselor-in-Training Application Process:
Please click here to see more program details and to register.